London – one word, a hundred different meanings. It can mean a dream destination, a romantic dinner, a good place to propose, home of good scents or a place to be physically fit and healthy. There is no doubt that London is one of the most liked places in world because of its breathtaking views and scenery. Travelling to London may be included in a couple’s item in their bucket list but there are some things in London that you may not think to try or look for- one of these things being quality pain relief and injury treatments.
London has high standards when it comes to physical treatments, such as physiotherapy, with extensive training and qualifications await to those who wish to be one. Bruno de Jongh, from London Physiotherapy experts CBR Clinics believes that the exceptional level of treatments in London, and the UK, is down to the rigorous training that needs to be completed in order for somebody to be a licensed physio.
People in London value health so much that they only want the best people to handle health-related concerns. Aside from the need to be licensed and registered physiotherapist, you also need to undergo strenuous training to perform this profession. Here’s a quick guide on how to become a physiotherapist in London:
- Get a degree in physiotherapy. A lot of people mistaken this profession as something that can be learned in one week. Joke’s on them because this course takes 3 years to finish (full time).
- After taking a physiotherapy-related course, certain skills must be obtained during the said period course. There are hundreds of institutions that offer the best physiotherapy courses so there are no worries in getting high quality education.
- Only those who finished the course are eligible to take the physiotherapist registration exam. If you survive your school’s training, be sure to survive your real-world training because physiotherapists are always on the lookout in London.
- A yearly update on the skills acquired is essential to stay as an official physiotherapist.
- An annual retention fee should be paid by the practitioner as well.
Not only physiotherapists undergo these steps. Other health-related professions are also difficult to pass and practice. London has very high expectations on their health experts that they are required to prove themselves to serve the people. Treatments in London are often seen as one of the ideals, if not the best, in the world. Some people go to London to get a good physio experience.
So, if London is on your destination list this year, it will be a miss if you don’t try some fantastic physiotherapy to help cure your ailments. If traveling for treasure and a great experience to keep, health is still wealth. Why not hit two birds with one stone, right?